This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: PATCH: Change status
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
- Cc: rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, pme at devphil dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:08:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Change status
- Organization: Red Hat / San Francisco
- References: <200208210101.g7L11bdX073636@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
> Benjamin, Gaby and Phil have drafted me and I am happy to accept. My
> plan for my involvement: I will continue to pre-post any radical
> libstdc++-v3 patches for consensus approval but will attempt to take
> some of the approval load off other's plates whenever possible.
Great news. Thanks Loren!