Re: HTML docs

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 08:45:28PM -0400, Phil Edwards wrote:

> This is in now.  I think we're actually moving towards something called
> xhtml eventually, so there will probably need to be more changes in the
> future by somebody who understands it.

I'd be glad to do that, I've recently converted a load of personal pages
to XHTML and after several sessions with validator.w3.org I've drilled
the syntax differences into my head! With a DTD cut'n'pasted into the
top of each file and a few vim commands it doesn't take *that* long to do.

I didn't want to make such large changes with this patch - just enough
to conform to HTML4, but I'll start converting to XHTML if you like, and
send in patches now and then. If there's nowhere particular I should start
I'll just work my way through the notes for each chapter...

Jon

--
"This Statement is False"
        (Courtesy of POEE)