HTML docs

I've found a few more markup errors, e.g. docs/html/22_locale/ctype.html
has a few occurrences of <char> that should use HTML entities.

If I send another patch, shall I also fix the markup so it validates as
good HTML? It's mostly just adding DTDs, making sure the HEAD element
contains a TITLE, closing tags, that sort of thing, for half a dozen
files. Very unimportant, very dull, but I don't mind fixing it up if it's
wanted.

jon

--
"Knuth taught me the answers. Dijkstra taught me the questions."
	- Alexander Stepanov