This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: C++ (parser) regression?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:38:36 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: C++ (parser) regression?
On 13 Aug 2002, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
>| Fixed with the attached patch.
> Thanks for the detective work.
Indeed; thanks a lot for the quick fix, Mark!
(I confirmed that the current state of mainline, with your parser
changes, now fully builds that project of mine that has been the
source of dozens of GCC bug reports in the last couple of years.)
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/