This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: libstdc++ can not working correct yet...
- From: Christoph Bugel <chris at tti-telecom dot com>
- To: TARZAN LION <tarzanboy at 21cn dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:39:09 +0300
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ can not working correct yet...
- References: <kE979186894453.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2002-08-13, TARZAN LION wrote:
> my libstdc++ can not working correct yet,I do the following step:
> #include <iostream>
> #include <string>
> using namespace std;
> int main()
> string str("hello world!");
> return 0;
This is not a libstdc++ issue, its a generic GCC question.
I CC'd this to the gcc-help mailing list. Let's continue
the discussion there, instead of bothering this mailing
> but it can not working correct,many error report show me on the screen.some error report like this:
You didn't send the actual error messages, so I can't
really help you ;-). Are you sure you are compiling with g++
and not with gcc?
And as for gcc installations instructions, you can find them
on them website gcc.gnu.org
> can you help me? I love gnu, I love linux, I love you everybody! help me! help me......