Re: libstdc++ can not working correct yet...

On 2002-08-13, TARZAN LION wrote:
> hi:
>   my libstdc++ can not working correct yet,I do the following step:
>
> #include <iostream>
> #include <string>
> using namespace std;
> int main()
> {
>   string str("hello world!");
>   cout<<str<<endl;
>   return 0;
> }

Hi,
This is not a libstdc++ issue, its a generic GCC question.
I CC'd this to the gcc-help mailing list. Let's continue
the discussion there, instead of bothering this mailing
list, ok?

>   but it can not working correct,many error report show me on the screen.some error report like this:

You didn't send the actual error messages, so I can't
really help you ;-). Are you sure you are compiling with g++
and not with gcc?

And as for gcc installations instructions, you can find them
on them website gcc.gnu.org

>   can you help me? I love gnu, I love linux, I love you everybody! help me! help me......

:-)