Re: please stop messing with the indentation

> I find the un-indented version pretty much unreadable.  I contributed
> a component that was original in the global namespace, and latter
> namespaced without the indentation.  I guet always confused as when
> I'm in the namespace or not -- my editor also.  So, IMHO, the
> un-indented version is no no for me.

FWIW, I also like the indentation. I think the namespace indentation
goes with the class indentation to clearly show scope. This is one of
the main reasons I'm so tempted to format the libsupc++ code. Call me
crazy....

Phil, note that bits/stl_vector.h also has other issues besides the
namespace issue. There seems to be other instances of C++STYLE avoidance
to get the braces in column zero. Can you provide a bit more detail as
to why this is important for you?

As in:

// Since this entire file is within namespace std, there's no reason to
// waste two spaces along the left column.  Thus the leading indentation is
// slightly violated from here on.
namespace std
{

/**
 *  @if maint
 *  See bits/stl_deque.h's _Deque_alloc_base for an explanation.
 *  @endif
*/
template <typename _Tp, typename _Allocator, bool _IsStatic>
  class _Vector_alloc_base
{
public:

My reading of C++STYLE gives:

namespace std
{
  /// @if maint Primary default version.  @endif
  /**
   *  @if maint
   *  See bits/stl_deque.h's _Deque_alloc_base for an explanation.
   *  @endif
  */
  template<typename _Tp, typename _Allocator, bool _IsStatic>
    class _Vector_alloc_base
    {
    public:

??

Perhaps this is something that is best brought up after the release.

-benjamin