Re: please stop messing with the indentation

Phil Edwards <phil@jaj.com> writes:

|     namespace std
|     {
|          the entire file
|     }
|
| the namespace-indentation is (IMHO) just a waste of a nonrenewable resource.

I find the un-indented version pretty much unreadable.  I contributed
a component that was original in the global namespace, and latter
namespaced without the indentation.  I guet always confused as when
I'm in the namespace or not -- my editor also.  So, IMHO, the
un-indented version is no no for me.

-- Gaby