This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Mainline bootstrap failure linking .libs/libstdc++.so.5.0.0 on sparcv9-sun-solaris2.9
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:26:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Mainline bootstrap failure linking .libs/libstdc++.so.5.0.0 on sparcv9-sun-solaris2.9
- References: <200208071709.g77H9pF14179@banach.math.purdue.edu>
Looks like cxa_demangle.c and dyn-string.c are not being compiled with -fPIC.
I believe this bug was just recently fixed on mainline in the past several
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams