This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Check Error with libstdc++
- From: George France <france at handhelds dot org>
- To: "B. Kosnik" <bkoz at nabi dot net>,Mike Cleary <mcleary at iol dot unh dot edu>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org,clp at iol dot unh dot edu
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 20:32:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: Check Error with libstdc++
- References: <3D47DD0E.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wednesday 31 July 2002 13:17, B. Kosnik wrote:
> > FAIL: 26_numerics/c99_classification_macros_c.cc (test for excess
> > errors)
> > === libstdc++-v3 Summary ===
> > # of expected passes 397
> > # of unexpected failures 1
> > # of unexpected successes 10
> > # of expected failures 16
> Known failure for this platform. Don't worry about it.
If you do not mind, I will worry about it.
Ignoring a problem will not make it go away.
This problem did not occur in earlier versions of libstdc++v3. What