Re: libstdc++ atomicity.h and ppc405 problem

In article <3D374AD9.2030004@ixiacom.com>,
Dan Kegel<dkegel@ixiacom.com> writes:

> [...] I'm building now; wish me luck :-)

Dan, thanks for keeping the list apprised of the issue.  Once you
reported that mapping to the system mutex implementation appeared
correct under gdb, I was at a loss.  If your patch works, report the
fact and we will get it into gcc 3.1.1 and the mainline.  It looks
safe enough to me since it is keyed off your exact CPU platform of
interest.  I will also put it on the 3.0.X branch, if you like, but
there is no official release scheduled from that branch at the moment.

Regards,
Loren