delay removal of deprecated functions by one version?

I wrote this for the v3 list, but then thought that the reasoning could be
applicable to the wider audience of 'gcc@'.

The include/bits headers have a number of deprecated functions, with the
documentation reading, "this was deprecated in 3.2 and will be removed
in 3.3."

Given the version renumbering, we ought to change the second number to 3.4.
I'll do this in the v3 headers and docs unless there's a good reason not to.

Phil