This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: test cases for standard c++ lib. - ftp site
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: "Sujatha, Narayanan (IE10)" <Sujatha dot Narayanan at honeywell dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:19:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: test cases for standard c++ lib. - ftp site
- References: <CDDB93E84A8DD411B01900D0B7827840076A9056@IE10-SAHARA>
On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 12:32:51AM -0500, Sujatha, Narayanan (IE10) wrote:
> This is an out of topic question about the test suites.
> Can I download the latest test cases for standard C++ library? If so from
> which site should I do it?
They're part of the GCC distribution. Just get a recent copy of GCC, and
then look in gcc/*/testsuite. Tests are being continually added, so the
released distribution will usually be a little out of date. You can use
CVS to retrieve the current sources.
> I failed connecting to ftp.gnu.org or gnu.org.
> "ping ftp.gnu.org" or "ping gnu.org" results in "Request timed out".
They are valid addresses; this is a network problem at your end.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams