This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: can't find cerr ?
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: sun zongjun <szj at ccoss dot com dot cn>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 06:24:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: can't find cerr ?
- References: <3D24FD13.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 09:57:39AM +0800, sun zongjun wrote:
> compile them using
> the gcc 3.1 from FSF. the same problem is.
> I guess .the endl ostream is a part of c++ library. but where is it
> now. g++ can't find them?
> Or my system is messed ??
This sounds like an installation problem. Please check
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams