Re: std::vector's freestore management

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 11:11:25AM +0200, Daniel Kostecky wrote:
> > this is put in the 23_containers FAQ?
> Yes, it's more than ok. I'm pleased, put a link in the FAQ, please.

I've added links to your original message (the design paper), to the
announcement from a few days ago, and to the kotelna.sk site.  It will
take a day to propogate to the online FAQ.  If the text is inaccurate
please let me know.

The kotelna link points to the directory instead of the .tar.gz file, so
users will see your HTML page instead, including any future announcements,
future versions, etc.

Phil