This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: std::stack -" virtual functions are abstract" error
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: "Sujatha, Narayanan (IE10)" <Sujatha dot Narayanan at honeywell dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 02:50:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: std::stack -" virtual functions are abstract" error
- References: <CDDB93E84A8DD411B01900D0B7827840073F5338@IE10-SAHARA>
On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 12:35:48AM -0500, Sujatha, Narayanan (IE10) wrote:
> The following compilation error occurs when std::stack
> was built with gcc_ppc compiler(gcc 3.0) - dinkumware libraries.
This list is for the GNU library. You need to contact Dinkumware if you
have found a bug in their library.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams