This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
[PATCH] Fix libstdc++/7186
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: bkoz <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 00:40:00 +0200
- Subject: [PATCH] Fix libstdc++/7186
it turns out that the PR can be fixed exactly in the same way of
libstdc++/6642. Of course, I have also verified that the behavior for
reverse_iterator is not affected (perhaps we can consider adding a *neg
test for reverse iterators, here and for 6642, reminding the open state
of DR280). Tested i686-pc-linux-gnu.
Ok for trunk?
2002-07-05 Paolo Carlini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* include/bits/stl_deque.h (_Deque_iterator::operator-):
Make non-member, as already happens for the comparison
operators in accord with DR179 (Ready).
* testsuite/23_containers/deque_operators.cc: Add test02.