This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
please post outstanding/unapplied patches
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:11:30 -0700
- Subject: please post outstanding/unapplied patches
- Organization: Red Hat / San Francisco
- Reply-to: bkoz at redhat dot com
... if there are outstanding patches that need to go in and have not
been reviewed or are otherwise stalled, can people please reply to this
thread with a URL to the patch?