Re: * outstanding summary email

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

If somebody feels motivated, I'm looking for a volunteer to collect this
info. If not, I'll try to get to it.

Well, honestly, I don't feel sufficiently motivated (much better said, I don't have sufficient spare time) to collect the complete info but I'd like to mention this thread:

I'm correct in believing that now that mainline v3 has been bumped to 5.0.0 nothing substantial stands in the way of such kind of invasive fixes? (for the branch is a complete different matter, of course)

Ciao, Paolo.