Testing changes

Hello.

My name is Dale Muchow.

I am a graduate student at North Dakota State University.

I am beginning a research project, which involves making additions to
the Standard Template Library.  It is my goal to have these changes
become a permanent part of the STL.

Here is what I need to know:

	When I make changes, how do I run the regression tests?
	Where are the regression tests?

Needless to say, once I am finished, I will need to add to the
regression test suite, so I will need to actually be able to manipulate
the regression test suite.

Any help in this manner would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Dale Muchow