Re: need finer-grained "C" header scheme information

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 12:07:25PM -0700, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> I suppose this is really just a configure question. I need to switch
> parts of the --enable-cheaders=c model on and off based on target OS
> info.
>
> Thoughts on how to best do this?

Which parts of the model?  Is there a convenient name we can give to a
feature set so that configure.target can do

    switch $target_os in
        weird8.2)
          c_headers_get_special_treatment=yes ;;

and then GLIBCPP_ENABLE_CHEADERS can examine c_headers_get_special_treatment?
Probably more than one such variable would be needed with this route, but if
the defaults are wisely chosen it shouldn't be too onerous.

Phil