Re: Patch for libstdc++-v3 cross build on hpux (Resubmit^2)

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 10:42:19AM -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> This
> patch only affects cross builds of libstdc++ that target HP-UX.

So why is it touching parts of the case statement for other systems?

*looks again*

Oh, there are defaults that now need to be individually specified.  Okay.

*looks again*

But those defaults are in a different case statement.

*looks very carefully*

And that case statement is doing the exact same thing.  Hmmmm.

Steve, let me clean this file up, sanity-check my changes with other people,
and then I'll apply an updated version of your patch.  (And notify you of the
changed version.)  The cross-compile section of configure.in has quadrupled
in size (not a bad thing in itself, it means more people are using it)
since the last time I paid attention to it, and I'm getting confused.

Phil