Re: [v3] Refined test instrument for container tests

In article <20020603033827.64139c4b.bkoz@redhat.com> you write:

> I know there are others. Loren has a separate set of issues, probably.

I think your posted list covers any issues I have ever raised.  In
gross terms, I suppose ``speed of execution'' covers ``quality of OS
call utilization''.  However, the former only shows slippage over a
series of runs and includes base compiler run-time speed regression.

My apologies to the list for being somewhat scarce.  FYI, at the
moment, just keeping up with the massive churn affecting my platform
is taking more time than I can really devote.

Regards,
Loren