Re: MT allocator?

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

I don't know if this is the time or place to have this discussion, but
I do believe that there is a need for it and that there are a lot of things that can be done without violating the standard!

This is definitely the place.
I'd suggest coming up with a concrete proposal, perhaps posting a design
document or something on this list and soliciting feedback for the
implementation.

Ok, I will try to find the time later this week to write an initial draft for such a document!

Brgds

/Stefan
--
In any organization there will always be one person who knows what is going on.

This person must be fired.