RE: RE: STL debug mode

I have only tested STLPort a little. It seems ok for me.
Do you know of any problems with their approach?

> We prefer to do as many checks as we can during compilation;
> that way we can
> have them on all the time without penalizing your generated
> program speed.

Yes of course, but compile time checks will not catch
out of range errors etc, that are created during runtime.

I want both the most possible compile-time checks and also
most possible run-time checks :-)

/Peter