Re: [libstdc++] Make use of runtime demangler

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 06:29:24PM -0500, Phil Edwards wrote:
> This builds the new __cxa_demangle'r into the C++ support library.

I have not been following the thread(s) on demangling lately...
but does this mean that my demangler is no longer needed?

Is the demangler that is added instead now capable to demangle
everything, too?

Just asking because last thing I knew was that the problem
of adding my demangler to libiberty and the C++ support library
was a license problem (the FSF would refuse to allow another
license than the GPL); but my demangler would be better.
So, when now another demangler is added - then apparently the
license problem is solved and I wonder why not my demangler is
added instead.

--
Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com>