Re: feb-2002 libstdc++ outstanding

> 2002-02-04 Re: bits/std_fstream open prot gcc-3.0.3
> 	http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2002-02/msg00024.html
> 	keep this in mind for derived filebufs

Yeah, that one's gonna be fun.  Right now the protection mode is set at
the bottom-most layer of I/O code under our control.

> 	should concept checking be turned on by default?

Hmm.  That would be an interesting experiment.

IIRC, now that src/concept-inst.cc is in place, a user can simply define
_GLIBCPP_CONCEPT_CHECKS to activate them on a per-translation-unit basis.
Rebuilding with --enable-concept-checks isn't required, only convenient.
(I'll mention this in the next round of doc updates.)

> 	somebody wrap vector::push_back with DEPRECATED already

crap crap crap I knew I'd forgotten something.
First thing tomorrow.  :-)

> 	sparcv9 ICE on complex_value.cc in libstdc++ test suite
> 	http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2002-02/msg00222.html
> 	complex types completely hosed on sparcv9.

Once sparv9 comes back to bootstrap land, I can test possible fixes if
anybody comes up with them.

Phil