[3.1] libstdc++-v3 gthr patch

>>>>> Loren James Rittle writes:

Loren> A patch to fix AIX threading issues in libstdc++-v3 was already
Loren> approved in principle.  Since this approach worked for you and was the
Loren> most contained fix, it was installed on mainline.

Loren> Since this patch, along with your patch to the AIX configuration,
Loren> fixes a regression on a past gcc release, IMHO they should be moved to
Loren> the 3.1 branch as well.  BTW, our general rule in the libstdc++-v3
Loren> tree is to wait at least a day and then move such patches after
Loren> bootstrapping in new context.  You should feel free to do that move as
Loren> the maintainer of the AIX port.  I would do it but I can't test both
Loren> together as required by my reading of the branch rules.

	I have pulled the patch onto the GCC 3.1 branch.

Thanks, David