thoughts on libstdc++-3.0.96

I'm thinking of releasing another snapshot, hopefully to be released
on this Friday, the first.

Here's the suggestion:

- prepare tarballs on Wed, put on ftp site
- people can check the tarballs
- if everything is ok, release these tarballs on Friday
  (if not, do the changes and release on Friday.)

My original plan was a 3.0.9x release every month till gcc-3.1: this
would be part two of that vague plan. I still think this is a good idea, but
am open to alternative viewpoints on this issue.

Comments? Thoughts?

-benjamin