Re: float stuff again

> WOW!  Never mind, I just did a source update and I see Benjamin has
> been fixing this issue properly... ;-)

Not really, but it'll do for now.

Anyway.

Nathan pointed out some errors in the num_get code as it currently stands
to me in a private email. Basically, all numbers should be extracted,
regardless of numeric_limits length limits. I suspect this will impact
this discussion, but am unwilling to comment more before I get a chance
to carefully review the issue.

I'm trying to finish up the rest of the Peter Schmid locale bugs, and then
I'll look at this again.

-benjamin