Re: libsupc++ nit picks

Nathan Myers wrote:-

> Cases of "if (p) free(p)" do represent mere paranoia.

We still do this in cpplib, because as recently as mid-way through
2000 there were systems with broken C libraries that GCC was expected
to work on (I think Kaveh may have an idea which), and when we weren't
doing this things broke.  I'd advise against changing this, unless we
really don't care about such systems any more.

Neil.