[RFC] simplify headers

This patch moves the current include/bits/std_X.h headers up a level,
simplifying includes. As I did this, I noticed that many of the source
files in the src directory already called the std headers directly: now
all files do.

I'd appreciate it if other people could test this patch, especially
non-linux systems.

tested on x86/linux.

-benjamin