libstdc++ archive
date index for January, 2002

This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

January 31, 2002
20:29 Re: Portability of idiom Nathan Myers
19:32 Re: Portability of idiom Loren James Rittle
15:28 Re: PATCH: testsuite/22_locale/codecvt_members_char_char.cc, et al Benjamin Kosnik
14:44 PATCH: testsuite/22_locale/codecvt_members_char_char.cc, et al Loren James Rittle
02:56 Re: 27_io/istream_extractor_arith.cc fixup Andreas Schwab
01:13 Re: pre-release libstdc++-v3.0.96 Paolo Carlini

January 30, 2002
23:50 Re: Portability of idiom Nathan Myers
19:11 pre-release libstdc++-v3.0.96 Benjamin Kosnik
17:03 Re: PATCH: (for) Re: Portability of idiom Benjamin Kosnik
16:49 Re: 27_io/istream_extractor_arith.cc fixup Gabriel Dos Reis
16:47 PATCH: (for) Re: Portability of idiom Loren James Rittle
15:21 Re: [v3] Improved fix for ostream_inserter_arith.cc test03 Paolo Carlini
15:13 Re: [v3] Improved fix for ostream_inserter_arith.cc test03 Richard Henderson
14:15 Re: [v3] Improved fix for ostream_inserter_arith.cc test03 Paolo Carlini
13:56 Re: [v3] Improved fix for ostream_inserter_arith.cc test03 Richard Henderson
12:48 Re: [PATCH] Fix initialization of _M_grouping Paolo Carlini
12:44 Re: [PATCH] Fix initialization of _M_grouping Benjamin Kosnik
12:27 Re: [PATCH] Improved fix for ostream_inserter_arith.cc test03 Benjamin Kosnik
12:25 [PATCH] Improved fix for ostream_inserter_arith.cc test03 Paolo Carlini
12:13 Re: ostream_inserter_arith.cc ok on ia64! Benjamin Kosnik
12:12 Re: 27_io/istream_extractor_arith.cc fixup Benjamin Kosnik
12:11 ostream_inserter_arith.cc ok on ia64! Paolo Carlini
12:08 Re: 27_io/istream_extractor_arith.cc fixup Loren James Rittle
11:59 Re: 27_io/istream_extractor_arith.cc fixup Benjamin Kosnik
11:57 Re: Portability of idiom Loren James Rittle
11:51 Re: Portability of idiom Benjamin Kosnik
11:45 Re: thoughts on libstdc++-3.0.96 Benjamin Kosnik
11:39 Re: problem getting std::string::_Rep::_S_max_size and std::string::_ Rep::_S_terminal under AIX linked Benjamin Kosnik
05:02 problem getting std::string::_Rep::_S_max_size and std::string::_Rep::_S_terminal under AIX linked Freimann Mario
03:05 Re: thoughts on libstdc++-3.0.96 Gabriel Dos Reis
01:38 Re: 27_io/istream_extractor_arith.cc fixup Paolo Carlini

January 29, 2002
18:36 Re: [PATCH] Fix initialization of _M_grouping Nathan Myers
18:04 Re: [PATCH] Fix initialization of _M_grouping Paolo Carlini
17:42 Re: [PATCH] Fix initialization of _M_grouping Nathan Myers
17:26 Re: 27_io/istream_extractor_arith.cc fixup Loren James Rittle
16:52 Portability of idiom Loren James Rittle
16:00 Re: [PATCH] Fix initialization of _M_grouping Paolo Carlini
15:47 Re: 27_io/istream_extractor_arith.cc fixup Paolo Carlini
13:04 Re: basic_filebuf question Phil Edwards
13:01 Re: thoughts on libstdc++-3.0.96 Phil Edwards
11:47 27_io/istream_extractor_arith.cc fixup Benjamin Kosnik
11:07 thoughts on libstdc++-3.0.96 Benjamin Kosnik
10:57 Re: [PATCH] Fix initialization of _M_grouping Benjamin Kosnik
10:49 Re: [PATCH] Fix initialization of _M_grouping Paolo Carlini
10:44 Re: basic_filebuf question Benjamin Kosnik
10:39 Re: [PATCH] Fix initialization of _M_grouping Benjamin Kosnik
02:46 Re: basic_filebuf question Stephan Buys
02:36 basic_filebuf question Stephan Buys
00:34 Re: [PATCH] Fix initialization of _M_grouping Paolo Carlini

January 28, 2002
20:07 [wwwdocs/libstdc++] Update latest working snapshot Phil Edwards
19:07 Re: Some details on the named locale problem Ulrich Drepper
17:29 Re: Some details on the named locale problem Nathan Myers
16:50 Re: Some details on the named locale problem Ulrich Drepper
16:19 Re: Some details on the named locale problem Nathan Myers
16:05 Re: Some details on the named locale problem Paolo Carlini
16:00 Re: Some details on the named locale problem Ulrich Drepper
15:51 Re: Some details on the named locale problem Paolo Carlini
15:50 Re: [PATCH] Fix initialization of _M_grouping Nathan Myers
15:43 Re: Some details on the named locale problem Ulrich Drepper
15:32 Re: Some details on the named locale problem Paolo Carlini
15:28 Re: [PATCH] Fix initialization of _M_grouping Paolo Carlini
15:27 Re: Some details on the named locale problem Ulrich Drepper
15:19 Re: Named locales not ok for locales without thousands separator Nathan Myers
15:13 Re: Some details on the named locale problem Paolo Carlini
15:03 Re: Some details on the named locale problem Nathan Myers
14:56 [PATCH] Fix initialization of _M_grouping Paolo Carlini
14:52 Re: [libstdc++] Lots and lots of doc patches Phil Edwards
14:34 Re: [libstdc++] Lots and lots of doc patches Benjamin Kosnik
14:29 Re: Thanks! Paolo Carlini
14:25 Re: ChangeLog rotation Benjamin Kosnik
14:24 Re: Thanks! Benjamin Kosnik
14:22 ChangeLog rotation Phil Edwards
14:12 [libstdc++] Lots and lots of doc patches Phil Edwards
13:29 Re: Thanks! Paolo Carlini
13:12 Re: Thanks! Paolo Carlini
13:08 Re: Thanks! Ulrich Drepper
13:01 PATCH (3.0.X branch): Allow C++ compilation with -Wshadow -Werror Loren James Rittle
12:53 Thanks! Paolo Carlini
12:44 Re: Thousands separator "," for the C locale?? Benjamin Kosnik
12:42 Re: Named locales not ok for locales without thousands separator Benjamin Kosnik
11:27 Re: -Wshadow -Werror Loren James Rittle
10:21 Re: -Wshadow -Werror Benjamin Kosnik
10:19 Re: [RFC] Fixing the fstream problem Benjamin Kosnik
10:03 Re: [RFC] Fixing the fstream problem Paolo Carlini
10:01 Re: -Wshadow -Werror Paolo Carlini
10:00 Re: [PATCH] Fix test03 in ostream_inserter_arith.cc Benjamin Kosnik
09:59 Re: [RFC] Fixing the fstream problem Benjamin Kosnik
09:49 Re: -Wshadow -Werror Paolo Carlini
09:30 -Wshadow -Werror Loren James Rittle
05:37 Re: [PATCH] Fix test03 in ostream_inserter_arith.cc Ulrich Weigand
04:19 Some details on the named locale problem Paolo Carlini
00:55 Re: Named locales not ok for locales without thousands separator Paolo Carlini
00:39 Re: Named locales not ok for locales without thousands separator Paolo Carlini

January 27, 2002
17:38 Re: Named locales not ok for locales without thousands separator Nathan Myers
17:16 Thousands separator "," for the C locale?? Paolo Carlini
16:58 Named locales not ok for locales without thousands separator Paolo Carlini
09:17 Re: [PATCH] Fix test03 in ostream_inserter_arith.cc Andreas Schwab
01:49 Sorry! (was: Re: [RFC] Fixing the fstream problem) Paolo Carlini

January 26, 2002
13:42 [RFC] Fixing the fstream problem Paolo Carlini
04:05 New problem with fstreams?!? Paolo Carlini
00:24 Re: PATCH: for "Strange testsuite/thread/pthread1.cc" H . J . Lu

January 25, 2002
21:26 Re: Thoughts on __gnu_cxx Benjamin Kosnik
20:57 Re: Thoughts on __gnu_cxx Gabriel Dos Reis
20:48 Re: Thoughts on __gnu_cxx Gabriel Dos Reis
19:35 PATCH: for "Strange testsuite/thread/pthread1.cc" Loren James Rittle
17:51 Re: [PATCH] Fix test03 in ostream_inserter_arith.cc Paolo Carlini
16:21 [PATCH] Fix test03 in ostream_inserter_arith.cc Paolo Carlini
14:00 RE: PATCH: Add threaded tests Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
13:56 Re: Thoughts on __gnu_cxx Stephen M. Webb
13:12 Thoughts on __gnu_cxx Phil Edwards
12:05 Re: [libstdc++] major oops in <memory> -> <ext/memory> move Phil Edwards
08:08 Re: PATCH: Add threaded tests Loren James Rittle
03:19 The most cost-effective marketing tool Direct email service
00:27 Re: [libstdc++] major oops in <memory> -> <ext/memory> move Paolo Carlini

January 24, 2002
22:54 Re: resolve libstdc++/5198 Benjamin Kosnik
21:43 Re: PATCH: libstdc++/5432 Benjamin Kosnik
21:03 RE: PATCH: Add threaded tests Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
20:18 Enable 5 of 6 libstdc++ thread tests on cygwin Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
20:13 [libstdc++] major oops in <memory> -> <ext/memory> move Phil Edwards
14:45 Re: resolve libstdc++/5198 Roman Zippel
13:25 PATCH: libstdc++/5432 Loren James Rittle
13:12 Re: resolve libstdc++/5198 Richard Henderson
11:04 Re: resolve libstdc++/5198 Roman Zippel
10:11 Re: PATCH: Add threaded tests Benjamin Kosnik
10:10 Re: PATCH: Add threaded tests Benjamin Kosnik
09:24 Re: PATCH: Add threaded tests Loren James Rittle
04:55 Re: [v3] libstdc++/5280 Gabriel Dos Reis
00:12 PATCH: Add threaded tests Loren James Rittle

January 23, 2002
23:25 Re: threaded tests Benjamin Kosnik
18:50 threaded tests Loren James Rittle
17:40 resolve libstdc++/5198 Richard Henderson
16:13 Re: New testsuite failures on hpux 11.00 John David Anglin
15:42 Re: New testsuite failures on hpux 11.00 Benjamin Kosnik
15:36 New testsuite failures on hpux 11.00 John David Anglin
15:32 Re: [v3] libstdc++/5280 Benjamin Kosnik
14:29 Re: [v3] libstdc++/5280 Andreas Tobler
13:57 Re: [v3] libstdc++/5280 Loren James Rittle
13:47 Re: [v3] libstdc++/5280 Loren James Rittle
12:47 Re: float stuff again Benjamin Kosnik
10:40 Re: [v3] libstdc++/5280 Andreas Tobler
10:15 Re: [v3] libstdc++/5280 Benjamin Kosnik
10:09 Re: [v3] libstdc++/5280 Andreas Tobler
09:28 Re: PR 5432: Thread safety patches Benjamin Kosnik
09:23 Re: [v3] libstdc++/5280 Benjamin Kosnik
09:22 Re: PR 5432: Thread safety patches Loren James Rittle
08:21 Re: float stuff again Loren James Rittle
04:42 Re: [v3] libstdc++/5280 Andreas Tobler
03:57 Re: [v3] libstdc++/5280 Andreas Tobler
01:31 Re: float stuff again Gabriel Dos Reis

January 22, 2002
22:11 Re: float stuff again Nathan Myers
20:34 Re: float stuff again John David Anglin
19:28 Re: PR 5432: Thread safety patches Nathan Myers
18:40 Re: PR 5432: Thread safety patches Benjamin Kosnik
18:38 Re: float stuff again Gabriel Dos Reis
18:37 Re: float stuff again Gabriel Dos Reis
18:25 Re: PR 5432: Thread safety patches Benjamin Kosnik
17:43 Re: cassert does not exist? Craig Rodrigues
17:03 Re: [PATCH] Enable four 27_io tests (was: Re: Untested testcases?!?) Benjamin Kosnik
17:02 Re: float stuff again Benjamin Kosnik
17:00 [PATCH] Enable four 27_io tests (was: Re: Untested testcases?!?) Paolo Carlini
16:02 Re: float stuff again Loren James Rittle
15:55 float stuff again Loren James Rittle
15:31 Re: Untested testcases?!? Benjamin Kosnik
15:24 Untested testcases?!? Paolo Carlini
14:49 Re: [v3] libstdc++/5280 Benjamin Kosnik
14:09 Re: [v3] libstdc++/5280 Richard Henderson
13:00 [v3] libstdc++/5280 Benjamin Kosnik
10:45 ifstream reads data 8 times on solaris Stuart Anderson
09:47 Re: PATCH: libstdc++-v3/include/Makefile.am tweak Benjamin Kosnik
09:35 PATCH: libstdc++-v3/include/Makefile.am tweak Loren James Rittle
08:23 Re: libstdc++-v3: Recent locale/ctype changes break NetBSD Jason R Thorpe
08:18 Re: Converting to libstdc++ Benjamin Kosnik
08:17 Re: libstdc++-v3: Recent locale/ctype changes break NetBSD Benjamin Kosnik
08:16 Re: libstdc++-v3: Recent locale/ctype changes break NetBSD Benjamin Kosnik
07:48 Re: cassert does not exist? Loren James Rittle
07:39 Re: 26_numerics/c99_classification_macros_c.cc Loren James Rittle
04:15 Re: libstdc++-v3: Recent locale/ctype changes break NetBSD Paolo Carlini
00:28 Re: File locking Paolo Carlini

January 21, 2002
21:47 libstdc++-v3: Recent locale/ctype changes break NetBSD Jason R Thorpe
21:18 cassert does not exist? Craig Rodrigues
20:33 File locking Chris Blake
18:08 26_numerics/c99_classification_macros_c.cc Richard Henderson
15:12 Re: Converting to libstdc++ Paolo Carlini
15:02 Converting to libstdc++ David Beasterfield
13:31 Re: PR 5432: Thread safety patches Paolo Carlini
13:13 Re: PR 5432: Thread safety patches Loren James Rittle
12:18 Re: [PATCH] Fix ctype<char> for generic locale systems on linux Paolo Carlini
12:15 Any other patch back-ported to 3.0.4? Paolo Carlini
12:12 Re: [PATCH] Fix ctype<char> for generic locale systems on linux Benjamin Kosnik
00:30 Re: [PATCH] Fix ctype<char> for generic locale systems on linux Paolo Carlini

January 20, 2002
20:15 Re: [PATCH] Fix ctype<char> for generic locale systems on linux Benjamin Kosnik

January 19, 2002
20:27 Re: PR 5432: Thread safety patches Nathan Myers
19:01 Re: PR 5432: Thread safety patches Benjamin Kosnik
18:58 Re: New to all of this. Please help. Benjamin Kosnik
12:46 [PATCH] Fix ctype<char> for generic locale systems on linux Paolo Carlini
12:35 Re: PR 5432: Thread safety patches Nathan Myers
12:10 New to all of this. Please help. Rick Hoffman
10:20 PR 5432: Thread safety patches Craig Rodrigues

January 18, 2002
22:57 Re: Serious breakage of fstream(s) ?!? Benjamin Kosnik
19:13 Re: [libstdc++v3]: Patch to ctype-noninline.h for mingw32 Benjamin Kosnik
16:32 Re: [libstdc++v3]: Patch to ctype-noninline.h for mingw32 Danny Smith
13:44 Re: Serious breakage of fstream(s) ?!? Paolo Carlini
13:40 Re: Serious breakage of fstream(s) ?!? Benjamin Kosnik
13:28 Re: Serious breakage of fstream(s) ?!? Paolo Carlini
10:13 Serious breakage of fstream(s) ?!? Paolo Carlini
10:09 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux John David Anglin
09:24 Re: [libstdc++v3]: Patch to ctype-noninline.h for mingw32 Benjamin Kosnik

January 17, 2002
23:09 Re: Patch for porting-howto.xml Craig Rodrigues
20:26 [libstdc++v3]: Patch to ctype-noninline.h for mingw32 Danny Smith
19:31 Re: Typo in libstdc++-v3/config/os/irix/irix6.5/bits/ctype_noninline.h Benjamin Kosnik
16:51 Typo in libstdc++-v3/config/os/irix/irix6.5/bits/ctype_noninline.h Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
13:31 Re: Problems with 22_locale/ctor_copy_dtor.cc Benjamin Kosnik
12:52 Problems with 22_locale/ctor_copy_dtor.cc Peter Schmid
11:01 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux John David Anglin
10:31 Re: Additional LDFLAGS needed by AIX David Edelsohn
10:29 Re: Additional LDFLAGS needed by AIX Benjamin Kosnik
09:05 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux John David Anglin
08:17 Re: Additional LDFLAGS needed by AIX David Edelsohn
04:45 Re: PATCH: Relax one test in 18_support/numeric_limits.cc for FreeBSD only Gabriel Dos Reis
04:40 Re: PATCH: Relax one test in 18_support/numeric_limits.cc for FreeBSD only Gabriel Dos Reis
02:50 Re: PATCH: Relax one test in 18_support/numeric_limits.cc for FreeBSD only Loren James Rittle
01:49 RFC PATCH: 27_io/istream_extractor_arith.cc for !_GLIBCPP_USE_C99 Loren James Rittle
00:32 Re: PATCH: Relax one test in 18_support/numeric_limits.cc for FreeBSD only Paolo Carlini
00:12 PATCH: Relax one test in 18_support/numeric_limits.cc for FreeBSD only Loren James Rittle

January 16, 2002
23:31 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux Gabriel Dos Reis
23:30 Re: Additional LDFLAGS needed by AIX Benjamin Kosnik
23:12 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux Gabriel Dos Reis
23:04 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux Gabriel Dos Reis
21:51 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux Loren James Rittle
21:18 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux John David Anglin
18:08 Re: Additional LDFLAGS needed by AIX David Edelsohn
16:30 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux Loren James Rittle
14:12 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux Loren James Rittle
12:11 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux John David Anglin
10:07 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux Benjamin Kosnik
08:43 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux John David Anglin
08:28 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux Gabriel Dos Reis
08:26 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux Gabriel Dos Reis
08:23 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux Gabriel Dos Reis
08:10 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux Gabriel Dos Reis

January 15, 2002
22:26 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux Benjamin Kosnik
18:47 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux Loren James Rittle
18:31 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux John David Anglin
17:11 Re: GCC 3.0 and 3.0.3 bug of string implemenation and the fix Nathan Myers
16:54 Re: PATCH: Fix remaining BSD make, in-source build issues in libstdc++-v3 Loren James Rittle
15:24 Re: More instantiation problems under hpux Loren James Rittle
13:17 Re: Fix ctype_noninline.h for hpux to use correct address for char mapping Loren James Rittle
13:00 More instantiation problems under hpux John David Anglin
11:47 Re: Patch for porting-howto.xml Craig Rodrigues
11:36 Re: Patch for porting-howto.xml Felix Natter
10:23 Re: m68k problem and libstdc++ Aaron J. Grier
10:21 Fix ctype_noninline.h for hpux to use correct address for char mapping John David Anglin
10:10 Re: forwad declaration for nested classes Gabriel Dos Reis
10:06 Re: m68k problem and libstdc++ Aaron J. Grier
09:32 Re: [v3] time_get, time_put iterator fixups Benjamin Kosnik
00:39 Re: [libstdc++] Rename standard headers Gabriel Dos Reis
00:25 forwad declaration for nested classes thomas.porschberg

January 14, 2002
20:15 RE: Test 26_numerics/c99_classification_macros_c.cc now passes Benjamin Kosnik
20:09 Re: libtool hates twiddling Tom Tromey
20:00 Re: libtool hates twiddling Alexandre Oliva
19:56 Re: libtool hates twiddling Alexandre Oliva
19:43 Re: libtool hates twiddling Stan Shebs
18:33 Re: libtool hates twiddling Alexandre Oliva
14:45 RE: Test 26_numerics/c99_classification_macros_c.cc now passes Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
13:16 Re: Patch for porting-howto.xml Phil Edwards
13:09 Re: [libstdc++] Rename standard headers Phil Edwards
10:17 Re: Additional LDFLAGS needed by AIX Benjamin Kosnik
10:14 Re: Patch for porting-howto.xml Benjamin Kosnik
10:13 Re: [PATCH] Basic_string::replace Benjamin Kosnik
09:07 Re: libtool hates twiddling Stan Shebs
08:31 Re: libtool hates twiddling Robert Boehne
06:50 Re: libtool hates twiddling Stan Shebs
02:53 Re: libtool hates twiddling Jonathan Wakely

January 13, 2002
14:50 libtool hates twiddling Stan Shebs
12:21 Re: [libstdc++] Rename standard headers Gerald Pfeifer
03:27 [PATCH] Basic_string::replace Paolo Carlini

January 12, 2002
21:14 [v3] install header rename patch Benjamin Kosnik
13:50 Patch for porting-howto.xml Craig Rodrigues
11:44 Re: ios_base Gabriel Dos Reis
10:03 Re: m68k problem and libstdc++ Andreas Schwab
09:11 Re: [libstdc++] Rename standard headers Paolo Carlini
08:54 ios_base Ekkehard Gramss
06:27 Re: m68k problem and libstdc++ Roman Zippel
01:52 Re: [libstdc++] Rename standard headers Gerald Pfeifer

January 11, 2002
19:38 Re: m68k problem and libstdc++ Craig Rodrigues
18:28 Re: Additional LDFLAGS needed by AIX David Edelsohn
17:44 Re: [libstdc++] Rename standard headers Phil Edwards
16:53 Re: Extensionless headers Phil Edwards
16:41 Re: PATCH: Fix remaining BSD make, in-source build issues in , libstdc++-v3 Benjamin Kosnik
15:08 Re: Extensionless headers Loren James Rittle
14:53 Re: PATCH: Fix remaining BSD make, in-source build issues in , libstdc++-v3 Loren James Rittle
12:34 Valarray regression testcase Paolo Carlini
10:38 Re: 26_numerics fails Paolo Carlini
10:35 Re: Additional LDFLAGS needed by AIX Benjamin Kosnik
10:20 Additional LDFLAGS needed by AIX David Edelsohn
10:19 Undefined externals for rope Steve Ellcey
10:10 Re: Extensionless headers Phil Edwards
10:01 Re: 26_numerics fails Gabriel Dos Reis
09:59 Re: Extensionless headers Benjamin Kosnik
09:54 Re: Extensionless headers Gabriel Dos Reis
09:54 Re: Extensionless headers Gabriel Dos Reis
09:37 Re: unexpected input stream behavior Stephen M. Webb
08:55 Re: 26_numerics fails Paolo Carlini
08:31 Re: PATCH: Fix remaining BSD make, in-source build issues in , libstdc++-v3 Benjamin Kosnik
08:28 Re: Extensionless headers Benjamin Kosnik
08:23 unexpected input stream behavior Maarten Ditzel
08:19 Re: PATCH: Fix remaining BSD make, in-source build issues in , libstdc++-v3 Benjamin Kosnik
08:12 Re: Extensionless headers Phil Edwards
07:10 Re: Extensionless headers Jonathan Wakely
02:37 PATCH: Fix remaining BSD make, in-source build issues in libstdc++-v3 Loren James Rittle

January 10, 2002
22:21 Re: Extensionless headers Loren James Rittle
21:59 Re: Extensionless headers Gabriel Dos Reis
21:54 Re: Extensionless headers Gabriel Dos Reis
21:26 Re: Extensionless headers Benjamin Kosnik
21:18 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/5331 returned iterator from num_get<>::get Benjamin Kosnik
15:32 Re: Extensionless headers Joe Buck
11:40 Re: Extensionless headers Benjamin Kosnik
10:35 Re: Extensionless headers Jason Merrill
10:08 Re: backward_warning.h Benjamin Kosnik
09:54 Re: Extensionless headers B. Kosnik
08:39 backward_warning.h Marco Morandini
08:38 Re: 26_numerics fails Peter Schmid
07:41 Re: Extensionless headers Jason Merrill
07:30 [PATCH] PR libstdc++/5331 returned iterator from num_get<>::get David Seymour

January 09, 2002
19:46 Re: 26_numerics fails Loren James Rittle
15:36 Re: [v3] Undo 2001-11-30 libsupc++ changes Paolo Carlini
15:11 Re: [v3] Undo 2001-11-30 libsupc++ changes Jason Merrill
14:53 Re: [v3] Undo 2001-11-30 libsupc++ changes Paolo Carlini
14:50 Re: [v3] Undo 2001-11-30 libsupc++ changes Jason Merrill
14:06 Re: [v3] Refined test instrument for container tests Stephen M. Webb
12:11 Re: cvs trunk -vs- PPC Linux 2000 Benjamin Kosnik
12:08 Re: [v3] Refined test instrument for container tests Benjamin Kosnik
12:06 cvs trunk -vs- PPC Linux 2000 Tom Tromey
11:50 Re: [v3] Refined test instrument for container tests Stephen M. Webb
11:46 26_numerics fails Benjamin Kosnik
11:13 Re: [v3] Refined test instrument for container tests Benjamin Kosnik
11:09 Re: [PATCH] Undo 2001-11-30 libsupc++ changes Paolo Carlini
11:05 Re: [PATCH] Undo 2001-11-30 libsupc++ changes Benjamin Kosnik
02:54 Re: x86-64 maintainer + libstdc++ fix [was Re: Libstdc++ x86-64 fix] Gabriel Dos Reis

January 08, 2002
21:59 Re: Problem with libstdc++-v3/po Makefile Loren James Rittle
21:42 x86-64 maintainer + libstdc++ fix [was Re: Libstdc++ x86-64 fix] Andreas Jaeger
17:31 Re: Extensionless headers Phil Edwards
17:08 Re: Extensionless headers Nathan Myers
16:47 Re: Extensionless headers Phil Edwards
16:39 Re: Extensionless headers Phil Edwards
13:51 Re: libstdc++/5198: 3.0.3 linux x m68k build fail: invalid opcodes in c++locale.cc Aaron J. Grier
13:45 Re: dec-2001 libstdc++ outstanding Loren James Rittle
13:35 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Andreas Tobler
12:24 Re: Extensionless headers Nathan Myers
11:13 Test 26_numerics/c99_classification_macros_c.cc now passes Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
11:11 Re: Extensionless headers Benjamin Kosnik
11:10 Re: Problem with libstdc++-v3/po Makefile Phil Edwards
11:08 Re: Problem with libstdc++-v3/po Makefile Benjamin Kosnik
10:50 Re: Problem with libstdc++-v3/po Makefile Paolo Carlini
10:43 Re: Problem with libstdc++-v3/po Makefile Phil Edwards
10:42 RE: [PATCH] Update backward/algo.h Kick Damien-DKICK1
10:34 Re: Problem with libstdc++-v3/po Makefile Paolo Carlini
10:29 Re: Extensionless headers Phil Edwards
10:24 Re: Problem with libstdc++-v3/po Makefile Phil Edwards
10:12 Re: Code auditing Phil Edwards
09:08 Broken link on your website Adam Brett
01:01 Re: dec-2001 libstdc++ outstanding Paolo Carlini

January 07, 2002
23:40 Re: dec-2001 libstdc++ outstanding Loren James Rittle
12:48 Re: Pointer-to-member usage? Paolo Carlini
12:13 [v3] Refined test instrument for container tests Stephen M. Webb
11:51 Re: dec-2001 libstdc++ outstanding Paolo Carlini
11:10 Re: libstdc++/3150 Jason Merrill
11:03 Re: dec-2001 libstdc++ outstanding Benjamin Kosnik
10:58 Re: Problem with libstdc++-v3/po Makefile Benjamin Kosnik
10:37 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Benjamin Kosnik
06:13 Pointer-to-member usage? Stefan Olsson

January 06, 2002
23:28 Re: Problem with libstdc++-v3/po Makefile Andreas Jaeger
18:04 Problem with libstdc++-v3/po Makefile Craig Rodrigues
10:51 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Paolo Carlini
10:40 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Andreas Tobler
10:37 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Stan Shebs
10:09 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Paolo Carlini
09:59 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Stan Shebs
09:48 RE: [PATCH] Undo 2001-11-30 libsupc++ changes Kenny Simpson
09:34 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Andreas Tobler
08:39 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Stan Shebs
08:36 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Stan Shebs
07:25 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Stan Shebs
02:18 Re: dec-2001 libstdc++ outstanding Paolo Carlini

January 05, 2002
16:07 Re: Extensionless headers Nathan Myers
09:19 [PATCH] Undo 2001-11-30 libsupc++ changes Paolo Carlini
08:04 Meilleurs Voeux pour 2002 : année de mémoire, de mobilisation, d'action, de justice et de sérénité - Appel au soutien moral et financier Habib HAIBI
06:21 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Paolo Carlini
06:08 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Paolo Carlini
06:00 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Andreas Tobler
05:52 Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Paolo Carlini
05:11 libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2 Andreas Tobler
02:29 Re: Extensionless headers Gabriel Dos Reis

January 04, 2002
23:40 Re: Extensionless headers Nathan Myers
21:57 Re: Extensionless headers Gabriel Dos Reis
19:31 Re: m68k problem and libstdc++ Roman Zippel
17:14 development plans, priority items for 3.1 Benjamin Kosnik
16:36 Re: dec-2001 libstdc++ outstanding Aaron J. Grier
16:01 Re: dec-2001 libstdc++ outstanding Benjamin Kosnik
15:57 dec-2001 libstdc++ outstanding Benjamin Kosnik
14:57 Extensionless headers Phil Edwards
14:39 Code auditing Nathan Myers
14:04 Re: C++/libstdc++: new "statement with no effect" warnings Gerald Pfeifer
14:02 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Gabriel Dos Reis
13:56 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Nathan Myers
13:16 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Paolo Carlini
12:55 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Nathan Myers
12:48 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Paolo Carlini
12:37 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Gabriel Dos Reis
12:34 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Gabriel Dos Reis
12:26 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Paolo Carlini
12:24 Re: libstdc++/3150 Nathan Myers
11:44 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Paolo Carlini
11:30 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Nathan Myers
10:40 Re: m68k problem and libstdc++ Nathan Myers
09:10 Re: Suggestions on renaming headers (was Re: [PATCH] Update backward/algo.h) Paolo Carlini
08:31 Re: Suggestions on renaming headers (was Re: [PATCH] Update backward/algo.h) Benjamin Kosnik
08:30 Re: [PATCH] Temporary_buffer and rb_tree to ext/memory-rb_tree Benjamin Kosnik
08:27 Re: libstdc++/3150 Benjamin Kosnik
08:01 Re: m68k problem and libstdc++ Peter Barada
07:35 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Brad Spencer
07:22 Re: C++/libstdc++: new "statement with no effect" warnings Jakub Jelinek
07:21 Re: Multiline error and warning messages in the libstdc++ testsuite - take 2 Gabriel Dos Reis
07:16 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Gabriel Dos Reis
07:08 C++/libstdc++: new "statement with no effect" warnings Gerald Pfeifer
06:23 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) jon [tm]
06:21 [PATCH] Temporary_buffer and rb_tree to ext/memory-rb_tree Paolo Carlini
06:18 Multiline error and warning messages in the libstdc++ testsuite - take 2 Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
06:08 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Paolo Carlini
05:45 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Paolo Carlini
05:24 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) jon [tm]
03:28 libstdc++/3150 Jason Merrill
02:21 Re: Suggestions on renaming headers (was Re: [PATCH] Update backward/algo.h) Gabriel Dos Reis
02:14 Re: Multiline error and warning messages in the libstdc++ testsuite Gabriel Dos Reis
02:14 Re: libsupc++ nit picks Gabriel Dos Reis
02:14 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Paolo Carlini
02:05 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Gabriel Dos Reis
02:01 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Gabriel Dos Reis

January 03, 2002
21:19 Re: m68k problem and libstdc++ Richard Henderson
20:23 Re: m68k problem and libstdc++ Craig Rodrigues
19:43 Re: m68k problem and libstdc++ Colin Howell
18:01 Re: m68k problem and libstdc++ Nathan Myers
17:52 Re: m68k problem and libstdc++ Richard Henderson
17:18 Re: m68k problem and libstdc++ Dale Johannesen
17:07 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Benjamin Kosnik
16:54 m68k problem and libstdc++ Craig Rodrigues
16:45 Re: libsupc++ nit picks Nathan Myers
16:40 Re: libsupc++ nit picks Phil Edwards
16:39 Re: Multiline error and warning messages in the libstdc++ testsuite Richard Henderson
16:37 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Phil Edwards
16:34 Re: libsupc++ nit picks Nathan Myers
16:23 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Paolo Carlini
16:10 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Phil Edwards
16:03 Re: libsupc++ nit picks Phil Edwards
15:53 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Benjamin Kosnik
15:51 Re: libsupc++ nit picks Neil Booth
15:48 Re: libsupc++ nit picks Benjamin Kosnik
15:46 Re: Multiline error and warning messages in the libstdc++ testsuite Benjamin Kosnik
15:37 Re: libsupc++ nit picks Loren James Rittle
15:36 Re: libsupc++ nit picks Nathan Myers
15:32 Multiline error and warning messages in the libstdc++ testsuite Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
15:17 libsupc++ nit picks Kenny Simpson
14:53 Re: Suggestions on renaming headers (was Re: [PATCH] Update backward/algo.h) Loren James Rittle
14:18 Re: Possible bug in list::size()? Or my misreading? Phil Edwards
13:20 Possible bug in list::size()? Or my misreading? Brad Spencer
12:38 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Phil Edwards
12:35 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Nathan Myers
12:24 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Phil Edwards
12:03 Re: Suggestions on renaming headers (was Re: [PATCH] Update backward/algo.h) Benjamin Kosnik
11:53 Suggestions on renaming headers (was Re: [PATCH] Update backward/algo.h) Phil Edwards
11:46 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Benjamin Kosnik
11:27 Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Nathan Myers
10:33 ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...) Paolo Carlini
09:26 Re: [PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to ext/functional-numeric (+ valarray problem) Benjamin Kosnik
06:24 Correct regular expression in libstdc++-v3/testsuite/lib/prune.exp Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
03:52 Re: Valarrary regression (was: Re: [PATCH] HP/SGI extensions...) Gabriel Dos Reis
03:39 Re: Valarrary regression (was: Re: [PATCH] HP/SGI extensions...) Paolo Carlini
03:28 Re: Valarrary regression (was: Re: [PATCH] HP/SGI extensions...) Gabriel Dos Reis

January 02, 2002
23:19 Re: [PATCH] Update backward/algo.h Nathan Myers
23:09 Re: [PATCH] Update backward/algo.h Loren James Rittle
22:21 Re: PATCH (3.0.X branch): Move fix for libstdc++/5037? Loren James Rittle
20:44 [libstdc++] Follow-on changes for libstdc++/2054 Phil Edwards
19:28 Re: Project proposal Phil Edwards
19:23 [libstdc++] Relax some concept-checking rules (upstream changes) Phil Edwards
19:18 Re: Project proposal Craig Rodrigues
18:48 Re: [RFC] simplify headers Benjamin Kosnik
18:22 Re: Project proposal Benjamin Scherrey
15:54 Valarrary regression (was: Re: [PATCH] HP/SGI extensions...) Paolo Carlini
14:19 Re: Why are we overusing the preprocessor? Phil Edwards
13:07 [PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to ext/functional-numeric (+ valarray problem) Paolo Carlini
12:21 Re: [RFC] simplify headers Phil Edwards
12:16 Re: [PATCH] Update backward/algo.h Phil Edwards
12:15 Re: IOStream does not provide write(void *, unsigned int) method Gabriel Dos Reis
11:48 Re: [PATCH] Update backward/algo.h Gabriel Dos Reis
11:07 [RFC] simplify headers Benjamin Kosnik
10:29 Re: eon performance regression Jason Merrill
10:16 Re: eon performance regression Paolo Carlini
09:49 Re: eon performance regression Andreas Jaeger
09:49 Re: eon performance regression Andreas Jaeger
09:49 Re: Segfault error using -nostartfiles Andreas Jaeger
08:49 Re: PATCH (3.0.X branch): Move fix for libstdc++/5037? Mark Mitchell
08:03 Segfault error using -nostartfiles Jeffrey Macfarland
08:00 Re: eon performance regression Paolo Carlini
07:55 Re: eon performance regression Paolo Carlini
07:23 Re: eon performance regression Andreas Jaeger
06:19 Re: eon performance regression Paolo Carlini
04:54 eon performance regression Jan Hubicka
04:24 Re: [libstdc++] Separate distance(i,j,n) extension from internal routines. Paolo Carlini
01:46 Re: [PATCH] Move uninitialized_copy_n to <ext/memory> Benjamin Kosnik
01:46 Re: [PATCH] Move stl_algobase.h extensions to <ext/algorithm> Benjamin Kosnik
00:30 Re: Project proposal Gabriel Dos Reis

January 01, 2002
18:09 Re: Project proposal Benjamin Scherrey
17:24 Re: Project proposal Carlo Wood
16:44 Re: Project proposal Gabriel Dos Reis
11:20 Re: PATCH (3.0.X branch): Move fix for libstdc++/5037? Zack Weinberg
11:04 Re: Severity and Priority in the GNATS database Joseph S. Myers
10:00 Severity and Priority in the GNATS database Jeffrey Turner
09:55 Project proposal Jeffrey Turner
08:49 Why are we overusing the preprocessor? Jeffrey Turner
04:27 Re: Bug#126703: g++-3.0: <stdio.h> defines _GNU_SOURCE with g++-3.0 Martin v. Loewis
04:13 [PATCH] Move uninitialized_copy_n to <ext/memory> Paolo Carlini
02:10 [PATCH] Move stl_algobase.h extensions to <ext/algorithm> Paolo Carlini


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.5.1