Re: Severe problems with the new locale code

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

> > ./tl
> > 1,34
> > Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>
> ... and this is what I get:
>
> %./a.out
> 1,23
> 1.23
>

> 2,56
> 2.56
>
> 3.45

It definitely does not work on my system. But after removing the call to
imbue the problem, the segmentation fault, persists. Therefore, I believe
it is a gcc related problem and I apologize for your inconvieniences. I
could't believe that gcc were in such a bad state. But after running the
boost regression test suite which shows eight additional failures with
respect to gcc 3.0.3 and six with respect to gcc 3.1 bootstrapped last
week I believe that current gcc 3.1 is problematic.

Thank you.

Peter Schmid