Re: STL with thread-safety

[BCC'd original anonymous questioner:]

> Would you please tell me where I can find good examples of
> threaded C++ code using STL against gcc's implementation?

Other than a few small test programs posted to libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
within the last few years, I am unaware of any publicly available
code.  If you search for ``main pthread_create'' with the search box
on this page, http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/, then you should find
all that I know about.  You might also try those terms at google but
you will likely get a lot more junk.

Regards,
Loren