Re: Multithreading and version 2.95.2

Hi,

    The FAQ (http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/faq/#5_6) says that
2.95.2 is not threadsafe, but it says nothing about 2.95.3 or 3.0.X.

    The Apache Xalan project currently does not officially support gcc for
Solaris,
but I've compiled a non-threadsafe version using 2.95.2. Since it appears
that the
thread safety seems to be broken in the STL, I want to know if/when libstdc++

supports/supported being threadsafe so that I can compile with the correct
version.

    Thanks for your help,

-Stan