This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: named locale error checking
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: named locale error checking
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:51:52 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> > How can I find out what is an "failed" call to __nl_langinfo_l for the
> > various nl_items?
> You cannot. The localedef program provides default values. The
> locale specification can miss those definitions in which case the
> default values are assumed to be correct. So a locale where this is
> not the case is not incomplete but wrong. Nothing you should care
Hmmm. So, I'm not able to error-check this stuff anyway? Drag. Oh well.