This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: libstdc++ compile error while building gcc-3.0 on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.0
- To: Michael Richards <richmj at us dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ compile error while building gcc-3.0 on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.0
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:11:15 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Any help would be appreciated. I'm not sure what information would be
> useful besides the error below, and the subject line.
this is a fixincludes issue. You can see various patches for it on
gcc-patches: I suspect it's already fixed in mainline.