This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Does libstdc++ v3 not work with Canadian crosses?
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <dmj+ at andrew dot cmu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Does libstdc++ v3 not work with Canadian crosses?
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I configured the top level with:
FYI to be pedantic, this is not a canadian cross but rather host-x-host.
This is a different class of build.
In particular you'll need the TARGET_INCLUDES for this so that the
correct libc headers are found. You'll have to have a
I can try to dig up an appropriate host-x-host configure line. It's been
a while since I did host-x-host, but again. I've done it before, and it
works. Or, used to work so the patches to get it working again should be