Re: Does libstdc++ v3 not work with Canadian crosses?

> I configured the top level with:
>   --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu
>   --host=mipsel-hardhat-linux
>   --target=mipsel-hardhat-linux

FYI to be pedantic, this is not a canadian cross but rather host-x-host.
This is a different class of build.

In particular you'll need the TARGET_INCLUDES for this so that the
correct libc headers are found. You'll have to have a
correct sysroot.

I can try to dig up an appropriate host-x-host configure line. It's been
a while since I did host-x-host, but again. I've done it before, and it
works. Or, used to work so the patches to get it working again should be
minimal.

-benjamin