This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Does libstdc++ v3 not work with Canadian crosses?
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <dmj+ at andrew dot cmu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Does libstdc++ v3 not work with Canadian crosses?
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:15:25 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Are you sure you've done this? :)
Not recently, but yes. The experience is quite hard to forget, as I
suspect you are finding now.
Completely aside to this: the problems with mknumeric-limits and cross
hosts, multilibs, etc get resolved if Scott Webb's staging header patch
goes in. This moves much of the generated header bits from being a
configuration-time issue to a build-time issue.
I've actually got that patch merged in. I'll post the diffs later today.