This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Does libstdc++ v3 not work with Canadian crosses?
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <dmj+ at andrew dot cmu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Does libstdc++ v3 not work with Canadian crosses?
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:24:01 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> And then I get:
> running mknumeric_limits
This is wrong.
> >From reading mknumeric_limits and configure.in, it will only skip
> running gen-num-limits if --with-cross-host is given explicitly; I
> don't want to do that, since it isn't true, and effects things like the
> garbage collector as well.
Hum. I'm not quite sure what to tell you.
For canadian crosses, mknumeric_limits should not be run. You might want
to investigate how to use the generic limits file.