This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Does libstdc++ v3 not work with Canadian crosses?
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <dmj+ at andrew dot cmu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Does libstdc++ v3 not work with Canadian crosses?
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:42:07 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> So --with-cross-host is passed automatically only if host != target.
> The problem is that if --with-cross-host is not passed, the xcompiling=1
> and NATIVE=0 block in libstdc++'s configure.in is never reached. We try to
> run mknumeric_limits. It fails, because it was compiled for the target. We
I've built canadian crosses and host-x-host crosses before. How are you
when building a cross compiler or canadian cross, the generic_limits file
is used and mknumeric_limits is bypassed.