Re: [v3] Re: libstdc++ license

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 12:32:38PM -0700, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> I believe that source base is no longer under active development, thus there
> will be no future merges. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. We've
> already done the concept-check branch and others, so I'm not quite sure
> how feasible reverse merges are at this point.

Yeah... Matt's at AT&T, writing a new implementation, I believe.  I haven't
heard of any new work being done on the SGI code.

> Looks like most people favor this move. Pending serious objection, Phil
> please check this in after 6pm today.

Okay.  (Branch as well, per Mark's request.)  It'll be a bit later tonight.

Phil

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance