Re: [v3] Re: libstdc++ license

> FWIW, I'm still somewhat dubious about the change itself.  I'd rather keep
> open the option of exchanging code with SGI.  But my vote doesn't count for
> much.  :)

I believe that source base is no longer under active development, thus there
will be no future merges. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. We've
already done the concept-check branch and others, so I'm not quite sure
how feasible reverse merges are at this point.

Of course, your vote does count, which is why I asked you.

Looks like most people favor this move. Pending serious objection, Phil
please check this in after 6pm today.

-benjamin