This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] Re: libstdc++ license
- To: Jason Merrill <jason_merrill at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [v3] Re: libstdc++ license
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:32:38 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> FWIW, I'm still somewhat dubious about the change itself. I'd rather keep
> open the option of exchanging code with SGI. But my vote doesn't count for
> much. :)
I believe that source base is no longer under active development, thus there
will be no future merges. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. We've
already done the concept-check branch and others, so I'm not quite sure
how feasible reverse merges are at this point.
Of course, your vote does count, which is why I asked you.
Looks like most people favor this move. Pending serious objection, Phil
please check this in after 6pm today.