Re: [v3] Re: libstdc++ license

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 02:11:21PM -0700, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

> I agree with Nathan, and would like to see Phil's patch re-applied. Gaby?
> Jason? Phil? Loren?

I think it would be nice, since at least one user has been initially
confused by the absence of the GPL+exception text in the headers.

> Sorry I was so confused here Phil.

No problem.  CVS is our friend.

Phil

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance