This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: templated cmath function instantiation
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Subject: Re: templated cmath function instantiation
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:04:57 -0400
- Cc: Kurt Garloff <garloff at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010620140750.G9394@garloff.etpnet.phys.tue.nl> <20010622183025.A19855@disaster.jaj.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Jun 23, 2001 at 02:55:52AM +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Phil Edwards <email@example.com> writes:
> | Gaby, Benjamin, which file gets the symbol? The only math-related explicit
> | instantitations file we have so far is for valarray.
> cmath.cc is fine.
cmath.cc is deleted. Was that a typo, or was that permission to resurrect it?
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance
which has grown stale, which men of old have spoken.
- anonymous Egyptian scribe, c.1700 BC