This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: gcc-3.0 libstdc++-2.92 can compile:
- To: Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin at vivaldi dot net dot dhis dot org>
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.0 libstdc++-2.92 can compile:
- From: Jason Merrill <jason_merrill at redhat dot com>
- Date: 23 Jun 2001 14:44:49 +0100
- Cc: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Roberto" == Roberto Diaz <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> >> /tmp/cc4O5yJM.o(.eh_frame+0x11): undefined reference to
>> >> `__gxx_personality_v0'
>> >> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>> > I don't remember what causes this. Wrong binutils, or something...?
>> Out of date libsupc++, I would think. Which would make sense.
> And then how is that the libstdc++ shipped with gcc-3.0 which is suppossed
> to be an updated version compiles without problems?
Sorry, I don't understand your question. You were complaining that when
you replaced the one shipped with gcc 3.0 with an older snapshot, it didn't
work. It should work fine if you don't do that.