This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
please clarify check in procedure for 3.0.1
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: please clarify check in procedure for 3.0.1
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:59:04 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
> Please apply these to the branch as well, for 3.0.1. I think these
> are very important changes; we should make our licensing as clear
> as possible.
Are we now allowed to check in on the branch as well? If so, with what
criteria? I did not realize that the post-release discussion was finished.