This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: gcc 3.0 installation of libstdc++-v3
- To: Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin at vivaldi dot net dot dhis dot org>
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.0 installation of libstdc++-v3
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:19:17 -0400
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 10:42:57AM +0200, Roberto Diaz wrote:
> Please could you tell me how can I compile and install libstdc++ with
> gcc-3.0? it seems you need to update your instructions:
GCC 3.0 ships with libstdc++. It is on by default already.
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.