This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: reentrancy and cout/stdout
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel at OARcorp dot com>
- Subject: Re: reentrancy and cout/stdout
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 23:01:05 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
The libo interface is deprecated. Is there any way you can try with gcc-3?
> the FILE * associated with cout is cached internally to libio. This is
> with the
> libio shipped with gcc 2.95.2. I do not have a working gcc 3.0 to
> compare behaviors.