This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [libstdc++] Patch: std_cwctype and iswblank
- To: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++] Patch: std_cwctype and iswblank
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:11:25 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
> So, given that lots of system runtimes aren't yet up to C99, shouldn't
> these be protected in libstdc++ using _ISOC99_SOURCE (or whatever the
> appropriate portable macro is)?
yeah. see how the rest of C99 support is done in say cstdlib or cmath and
just do this file the same way.